1. Name and contact details of the controller and the external data protection officer
Dr. Christina Suberg
Sendlinger Straße 56
Tel 089 518717-77
Fax 089 518717-78
2. Type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data
When you visit our website www.suberg-arbeitsrecht.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website used to access our website (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- Make our website more user-friendly,
- Evaluate the security and stability as well as for
- Other administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent as provided for under Article 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR,
- The disclosure is necessary in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data,
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation as laid down in Article 6 (1) lit. (c) GDPR, and
- It is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract with you in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. (b) GDPR.
If we use third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "Data Processing Agreement", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to obtain information about your personal data we process in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of data, where we have not collected the data, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details involved;
- to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data we store on you in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
- to obtain from us the erasure of personal data we store on you without undue delay in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to obtain from us restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data, but you require the data for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to process data based on this consent going forward and
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our firm’s office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying the particular situation. If you wish to object to the use of your personal data or if you wish to revoke your consent, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In most cases, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by showing a locked key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, full or partial loss, destruction or unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are revised on a continual basis and brought into line with the latest technology standards.